Patient Forms, Map and Directions to our offices
Planning your first visit to Gastroenterology Associates? On this page, you'll find the information you need to get started, such as a map and directions to our Gainesville office. To save you time, we've also included our new patient forms, which you can print out and complete prior to visiting our office.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in gastroenterology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Insurance and Billing
Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own gastroenterologist.
Please see our Financial Coordinator for details.
For your convenience, our patient forms are located below. Please download, print and complete the following forms so we can expedite your first visit:
Please bring the following four forms to your first visit or prior to procedure.
- Insurance Notice Agreement and Referral Notice
- Patient Review of Systems
- New Patient Information Form
- Privacy Practices Acknowledgement
Instructions for Upcoming Procedure
- Miralax Colonoscopy Instructions
- Movi-Prep Colonoscopy Instructions
- NuLytely Colonoscopy Instructions
- Gastroscopy Instructions
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.